A modern lightweight solid roof in a grey panel finish, Livinroof is ideal for replacing an old conservatory roof. Create a stunning design with shaped and rectangular glazing panels that provide plenty of natural light where you need it most.
Light enough for most existing frames - only 31kgm2
Reduce heating bills - uValue of 0.16
Ideal for Lean-to’s - pitches as low as 5°
Why Choose the Livinroof?
Livinroof is based on conservatory roof design so it’s very intuitive for Conservatory fitters to install. Glazing panels can be chosen anywhere in the roof and can be used to create unique design features when the glazing is shaped. This hybrid roof system meets the demands of home owners who want the cosiness of a solid roof, but want to retain the natural light of their existing conservatory.
Livinroof Technical Overview
Key Product Information
- A pre-packaged solid roof that can be configured to suit virtually any existing conservatory roof. It can also be fitted with variable pitches and differential pitches without problem.
- LABC Registered Details demonstrate compliance with Building Regulations.
- U value of 0.16 W/m2K – warm solid roof, vaulted ceiling.
- Insulated internal pelmet system set at 300mm projection (ability to vary projection too), better finishing detail at eaves and perfect for cables and lights.
- Glass panels can be integrated to maintain light into any adjacent room – no additional cost to swap solid roof panels for high performance glazing.
- Everything is pre-fabricated in our highly efficient factory to ensure rapid fit on site.
- On a 4m x 4m Georgian, the system weight is 31kg/M² including plasterboard (12kg/m2 polycarbonate roof and 30kg for a glass roof).